Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


31 de agosto de 2008

HILY 2

I cry like a baby when i don't get my way, do you want me?
I won't apologize when i make a mistake, do you want me?
I got scars on my heart and they won't go away, i'm lookin' for someone to take them from me.
Everybody knows i'm a little insane, do you want me?
Oh, i try to be normal, i try to put one foot in front of the other.
And i fail you don't even know i'm alive
I open my mouth 'cause i'm waiting for your love to fall from the sky
And i fail you think that i'm out of my mind
And maybe you're scared to be right but you'll never know 'til you get me alone.
Do you want me?
I tell it to you straight so it can't get worse, do you want me?
[ I wanna show you're me, but first things first, do you want me? ]
I'm lookin' for a savior to save my soul all the damage that i've done has left a big hole
Everybody knows i just want someone to hold, DO YOU WANT ME?
Oh, i try to be easy, i try to put one foot in back of the other
And i fail you don't even know i'm alive
I open my mouth 'cause i'm waiting for your love to fall from the sky
And i fail you think that i'm out of my mind
And maybe you're scared to be right but you'll never know 'til you get me alone
You're lookin' at me strange like you don't know my name!
you're lookin' at me strange like you don't know my name!
you're lookin' at me strange like it's some kind of phase!
you're lookin' at me strange like you want me to change, oh!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye