Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


10 de noviembre de 2008

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY


Harry: I've been doing a lot of thinking. And the thing is, I love you.

Sally: What?

Harry: I love you.

Sally: How do you expect me to respond to this?

Harry: How about you love me too?

Sally: How about I'm leaving.

Harry: Doesn't what I said mean anything to you?

Sally: I'm sorry Harry, I know it's New Years Eve, I know you're feeling
lonely, but you just can't show up here, tell me you love me and expect that
to make everything alright. It doesn't work this way.

Harry: Well how does it work?

Sally: I don't know but not this way.

Harry: Well how about this way. I love that you get cold when it's seventy
one degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a
sandwich, I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're
looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I spend a day with you I can
still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person
I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm
lonely, and it's not because it's New Years Eve. I came here tonight because
when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you
want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.

Sally: You see, that is just like you Harry. You say things like that and you
make it impossible for me to hate you. And I hate you Harry... I really hate
you. I hate you.

(They kiss and make up.)

Sally (Voice over): We were friends for a long time.

Harry (Voice over): And then we weren't.

Sally (Voice over): And then we fell in love.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye