Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


4 de diciembre de 2008

Other side of this life - Fred Neil


Would you like to know a secret/It's just between you and me/I don't know where I'm going next/I don't know where I'm gonna be/But that's the other side of this life/I've been leading/But that's the other side of this life/Well my whole world's in an uproar/My own world's upside down/I don't know where I'm going/But I'm always bumming around/And that's another side of this life/I've been leading/And that's another side of this life/Well I don't know what I'm doing/Half of the time/I don't know where I'll go/I think I'll get me a sailing boat/And sail the gulf of Mexico/And that's another side of this life/I've been leading/And that's another side of this life/Well I think I'll go to Nashville/Down to Tennessee/The ten cent life I've been leading here/Gonna the beat the dead of me/But that's the other side of this life/I've been leading

But that's the other side of this life

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye