Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


31 de octubre de 2009

Para Ale :P

Maurice Bendrix: I'm jealous of this stocking.

Sarah Miles: Why?
Maurice Bendrix: Because it does what I can't. Kisses your whole leg. And I'm jealous of this button.
Sarah Miles: Poor, innocent button.
Maurice Bendrix: It's not innocent at all. It's with you all day. I'm not.
Sarah Miles: I suppose you're jealous of my shoes?
Maurice Bendrix: Yes.
Sarah Miles: Why?
Maurice Bendrix: Because they'll take you away from me.


Tradusco porque seguro no entendiste un pedo:

Maurice Bendrix: estoy celoso de esta media.
Sarah Miles: por qué?
Maurice Bendrix: Porque puede hacer lo que yo no. Besar toda tu pierna. Y estoy celoso de este boton.
Sarah Miles: Pobre inoscente boton.
Maurice Bendrix: No es para nada inoscente, esta contigo todo el día, yo no.
Sarah Miles: Supongo que estas celoso de mis zapatos.
Maurice Bendrix: Si.
Sarah Miles: Por qué?
Maurice Bendrix: Porque ellos te alejan de mi.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye