Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


9 de julio de 2011

I just wanna to forget everything I know about him. Forget all the things we've done, all that we've said. I want like throw up all this images in my head, I don't want to see him anymore, no even in my dreams. But may be he was right, may be I'm never gonna forget the things we've share. I wish I had kept my mouth shut that night. I feel dirty and I don't want to be near him never again. I just can't you know? I can't, I'm not able to hug him or touch him or see him to his eyes any more. How I'm suposed to be his friend when I can't even see him from distance and don't feel sad? How I'm suposed to trust him when I feel I don't know him any more? It's just water under the bridge to me...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye