Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


4 de julio de 2009


I like the way you never sleep/and the promises you never keep/i like the way you say "hello"/and make it sound like "time to go"./I like the scar above your lip/the way you let your feelings slip/but they are never what you feel./you're so fake/but completely real//Don't you think it's weird?/weirder than weird/that's what you are/that's what you wanna be/what i like about you/is what you like about me/don't you think it's weird?//You like the rules that don't apply/and let the good things pass you by/standing there without a plan/that's why you're such a happy man.//Don't you think it's weird?/weirder than weird/that's what you are/that's what you wanna be/what i like about you/is what you like about me/don't you think it's...//I wanna make some changes/i want my money back/i wanna start up again/i wanna talk to strangers/i wanna be with you/but i just don't know where or wheN.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye