Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


12 de enero de 2014

ASLEEP

I hear all this voices. People asking desperately for help. All the yelling…

It makes me think I am crazy.

All the time I live with the feeling something is necessarily going wrong. That some tragedy is about to happen. That is only a matter of time.
I had my own personal tragedies but these ones are not alike. They track me down. They are going to find me. I live knowing this, I feel it, I hear it in my head.

When I’m falling asleep, while I’m hearing some music, I have to stop it because I’m practically sure there’s someone screaming or so.

I guess I’m afraid of these things because is very possible for them to happen. I certainly didn’t think all the crap that happened to me was actually going to happen, but it did.

I don’t want to live like this. I don’t want the first thing I come up with every time the phone rings is that someone I love is dead, or kidnapped, or committed suicide.

Why can’t you save anybody?


I want to start living, mostly because is getting to late for me already. I feel like I’m being anchored to a pile of sad shit. Everybody has moved on, it wasn’t easy, but they all have. I can’t move. I can’t do what I love or what I think I love. I can’t do what I’m supposed to do either. I’m drowning in my own self, with the voices living in my mind, just wondering ¿When it’s going to be my time?  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye