Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me TRUTH.


2 de agosto de 2011

I miss you


I miss you but I haven't met you yet.
So special but it hasn't happened yet.
You are gorgeous but I haven't met you yet.
I remember but it hasn't happened yet.
And if you believe in dreams or what is more important: that a dream can come true...I will meet you.
I was peaking but it hasn't happened yet.
I haven't been given my best souvenir.
I miss you but I haven't met you yet.
I know your habits but wouldn't recognize you yet.
And if you believe in dreams or what is more important: that a dream can come true...I will meet you.
I'm so impatient, I can't stand the wait. When will I get my cuddle? Who are you?
I know by now that you'll arrive by the time I stop waiting...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario


Bye